There are great tech gifts out there for every type of person you can imagine. Here at RepairLabs.com, we thought we’d make out a list of our favorites for your approval just in time for Cyber Monday. If you’re sick of the same old gift ideas, you’ve come to the right place. Everybody knows an iPad mini or a Nexus 7 tablet would be an awesome gift. But sometimes that’s just not the right gift, the perfect gift, the magical rainbow unicorn of gifts. Actually a tablet is a pretty personal choice. Instead give them a tech gift that they’re certain to love, no matter what type of person they are. Here’s where you can get your creative juices revving: you’ll find gifts from $8.00 – $800, and something that certain to tickle the techie fancy of someone you love. We’re sure you’ll find an idea that you love.
- If the car doesn’t have luggage racks, this is an ingenious solution. Inflatables! Now dad can haul nearly anything up top. Universal roof rack $89.99. Buy it here.
- Help dad relax and perfect his swing with this handy gadget Golf Swing Analysis Tool: $129.99 Buy it here.
- A gorgeous Kaleidoscope necklace to remind her just how beautiful she makes your world. $ 145
- Eye Vac, just sweep the crumbs in its direction and it sucks them right up. $99 Buy it here.
- Towel warmer for her spa day, or to warm the kids’ hats, mittens and gloves: $89.99
- Smartphone controlled tankbot for his cubicle; he’ll entertain his office buddies for hours. Buy it here for $24.99
- USB Swarovski Heart Necklace. $75 She needs to look good, brag about what you got her AND have extra storage at a moment’s notice –or at Gizmodiva $41
- Girl or guy, they’ll be the coolest teen around if they bring the tunes: portable bluetooth speaker $179.99. Buy it here.
- Bike wheel lights, graphics synthesizer, generates thousands of changing colors and patterns. Kids will ADORE this gizmo. And extra safety and visibility for parents’ peace of mind. A perfect tech gift! $50
- This stroller folds itself. FOLDS ITSELF. It also is lighted and charges your iPhone. Is there a tech gift new parents could love any more? Oragami Stroller http://www.4moms.com/origami $849.99
- HTML for Babies book. Get ‘em coding early! http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/eacc/#tabs $9.99
- The gentleman must always travel in style. Roll up travel charger $49
- Get them the ultimate recharge station, the Kaynex Sydnee Smart Charging Station $149. It holds everything.
- Team Edward? Team Jacob. We think not. For only $25, try this fantastic sweatshirt instead.
- It’s instant! It’s digital! It’s awwwesome! $159. Your own personal hipster WILL want this instant digital camera.
- For the girl who has everything? Give her something no one else has. Custom Cemented iPhone Jewels in Subtle Sparkle. $103 US dollars, but she’s gotta send in her phone across the pond, for this perfect tech gift. http://www.crystalskins.co.uk/atelier.html
- The easy answer when your favorite gearhead and motor-er gets a flat: Slime Safety Spair:$38 this special sealant will get them safely to somewhere they can replace a flat tire, in only 7 minutes!
- 8 Bit Heat sensitive pixel heart mug. $11.49 http://www.perpetualkid.com/heat-sensitive-pixel-heart-mug.aspx . So flippin’ cute!
All prices are accurate at the time of publishing, but we can’t guarantee that they won’t change. Good Luck, and Happy Shopping for great tech gifts that they will LOVE!