Apple released iOS 5 beta 1 for all iDevices including iPad 1 and iPad 2, as usual first beta ships with a load of bugs making it unusable for average user. If you aren’t a developer and already upgraded to iOS 5 beta and now looking forward to downgrade your iPad to iOS 4.3.3 following are the instructions to downgrade iOS 5 beta 1 to iOS 4.3.3 with help of TinyUmbrella.
Download Required :
- First of all open TinyUmbrella and close, this will modify your hosts file automatically.
- Launch Tiny Umbrella again and connect your device.
- Click the Start button TSS Server (iTunes will close automatically)
- Open iTunes and click Restore + Windows Shift or Restore + Option key on Mac.
- Select the firmware you want to downgrade i.e. iOS 4.3.3 for iPad.
- Restore process will take 10-15 minutes, do not close Tiny Umbrella.
- If all went well, you can go to Tiny Umbrella and press Stop TSS Server.
Note : if your restore ends with error 10xx a.k.a recovery mode, simply press TinyUmbrella recovery button. Wait until your device restarts. Just in case, if above-mentioned instructions don’t work, you can follow our another DFU downgrade guide >> Downgrade iOS 5 beta to iOS 4.3.3 for iPhone iPod Touch
You can also Downgrade iOS 5 beta to iOS 4.3.3 for iPhone iPod Touch.